There has been a significant work load, between working on exploit code and dealing with press and media. Looks like some stuff has been going around:
- The Metasploit module (Microsoft Windows target) for the Quicktime RSTP vulnerability, by MC.
- An excellent article by Brian Krebs about Microsoft Internet Explorer vulnerabilities, patch times and "exposure" time (total: 284 days, see the neat chart).
- Apple DiskManagement BOM Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability (Month of Apple Bugs).
- Landon Fuller kicks *** with the fixes for MOAB issues.
- VideoLAN fixes the VLC issue in record time (
certainlyan example of fastgreat vulnerability response).
- dr_springfield website (nice code).
More to come if there's time for it.